cricut make it button greyed out having trouble activating your cricut make it button, there may be a few things you can try. First, check to see if you’ve accidentally hit the button with your finger – this can sometimes be the cause of an activation issue. If that doesn’t work, try cleaning the make-it button’s surface with rubbing alcohol or isopropyl alcohol. Finally, if all else fails, you can contact customer service for help.
What Causes a Greyed Out Button on a CRICUT?
If your cricut button is greyed out, the most likely cause is a problem with the printer or computer.
If your CRICUT is not working or has problems, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the issue. First, try resetting your cricut by following these steps:
1. Remove the power cord from the back of your CRICUT and plug it into an outlet in another room.
2. Open the front cover by pressing down on the release button at the top of the machine.
3. Lift up on the handle that is on the right side of your machine and remove the blade cartridge.
4. Hold down on both sides of the blade cartridge while pulling outwards to remove it from your CRICUT.
5. Replace the blade cartridge with a new one by reversing these steps.
6. Close the front cover and press down on the release button to lock it in place.
7. Plug your CRICUT back into an outlet and turn it on by pressing down on the power button on top of your machine. If everything is still not working, please feel free to contact customer service for further assistance: http://www.cricutusa.com/contact-us/.
Troubleshooting Tips for Your CRICUT
If you’re having trouble with your CRICUT, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the problem. First, make sure you have the correct hardware and software installed. Second, check to see if any of the settings on your machine are incorrect. Finally, try troubleshooting the issue by following one of our tips below.
What Causes a Grayed Out Button on a CRICUT?
There is a lot of potential causes for a grayed out button on a CRICUT. Here are some of the most common:
-The CRICUT may be overcharged or not have enough power. Try plugging it into an outlet that’s closer to the machine.
-The CRICUT may have been tampered with or have defective parts. Try returning it to the store where you bought it for replacement.
-The CRICUT may not be properly aligned with the blade. Align the blade by rotating it in its housing until it clicks into place and then check to see if the button is grayed out. If so, use the alignment tool included with your machine to fix it.
-If none of these tips work, try resetting your machine by pressing and holding down the power button for 10 seconds while turning it on with the switch at “on” position.
How to Fix the Issue Yourself
I have been having an issue with my cricut not letting me change the color of the buttons. I have searched and searched for a solution, but I can’t seem to find one. After reading through this blog post, I think I may have found a solution on how to fix the issue myself!
If you have a cricut that is greyed out when you try to change the color of the buttons, follow these steps.
1. Disconnect your machine from power and plug it back in after it has been turned off for at least five minutes.
2. Open your machine up and remove the top cover by lifting it up and sliding it off (make sure you remove all of the screws).
3. Underneath the top cover is where you will find the controllers, ink tanks, and wheels. Remove them all (you will only need to remove one wheel).
4. On one controller, there should be three colored buttons: red, green, and blue (or black if you are using an older model). The button on mine was greyed out so I had to use a different button to change the color. You can see what color each button is in the picture below.
Calling in for Assistance
I have a Craftsmart Cricut machine and it’s making it’s buttons grey out. What can I do?
What Causes a Gray Button on My cricut?
The gray button on your cricut may mean that the machine is out of warranty. If you have a genuine cricut machine, it should last around 6-8 years before it needs to be replaced. If you have a cricut machine that is less than 6 months old, then it may need to be serviced and/or repaired.
How to Fix a Gray Button on My cricut
The gray button on my cricut is a sign that something is wrong with it. Here are four possible reasons and how to fix them.
1. The power cord is pug in incorrect. When you plug in the power cord, make sure that the “+” and “-” symbol are line up in the correct position on the connect. If they’re not, turn the power off and on again until they are.
2. The blade are not here to the cut mat proper. If your cricut has remove blade, make sure that they’re proper stuck to the cut mat with a dab of glue or a piece of tape. If your cricut doesn’t have remove blade, make sure that the blade guard is proper install and attach to the motor house.
3. There’s debris on the blade or cutting mat that’s blocking the blade from making contact with the material you’re trying to cut. Clear away any debris, then try cutting again.
4. The switch that controls the speed of the blades is malfunctioning and needs to be fixed. To do this, unscrew the top cover of the motor housing and take out the switch assembly (it may have a yellow tag attached).
cricut make it button greyed out could be a few reasons why your cricut is giving you problems and making it impossible to cut fabric with it. One of the most common issues with cricut machines is that they can become clogged up with fabric, which will prevent the blade from moving freely and causing damage to your material. If you are having difficulty getting your machine to work properly, try unplugging it for a few minutes and then re-plugging it in. This should clear any debris or obstruction that may have been preventing the machine from functioning correctly. If this doesn’t solve the problem, please feel free to reach out to our team at customer service for more help.